Jason Bourne
“I know who I am. I remember everything” - Matt Damon as Jason Bourne/David Webb
“Remembering everything doesn't mean you know everything” - Julia Stiles as Nicky Parsons
The Bourne is back! Finally after nine years waiting for the sequel (except Bourne Legacy, because it starred Jeremy Renner) finally they had announced that it will be released on July, 29. The film is called Jason Bourne. The trailer of Jason Bourne first shown at Super Bowl.
Talking about The last Bourne film, many opinion came during the show, few talked it was nice because of Jeremy Renner act at this film and others said they didn't satisfied because there was no Matt Damon. Everyone have their own opinion. But I agree with the second statement. I myself think that The last Bourne film is bored. The Bourne Legacy is not bad, but when they use 'The Bourne' title, we expected an amazing, incredible, fabulous and so on film. And I haven't found it yet although I have watched it three times. At least no one can replaced Matt Damon in this film (Even though they use different agent in Bourne Legacy, Aaron Cross).
So, ready to watch?
Note: All of the statement above is just my short thought .







0 komentar:
Posting Komentar